Monday, January 31, 2011

Dear Waldo,

I forgot to talk about my changing physically, lol.

Well, I did Day 1 of my 30 day shred. IT KICKED MY FUCKING ASS!
I felt like 20lbs lighter at the end of it though.

I also walked over 10 miles. I walked down to my sisters school, then to the mall, then around the mall, then home. It was far. And there was lots of uphills.
I was dying at the end of it.

I'm entirely too proud of my sister, in the past 6 weeks she's lost 30lbs just by counting calories. She's amazing!<3

As for me, I weigh a lot less than I though. I blame the workout, lol. I weigh 147, as opposed to my 176 two weeks ago before my miscarriage. So my now goal is to shred 13lbs and be prepregnancy again. I actually hope I lose the boobs, lol.

Also, I need an ass. Anyone wanna loan me an ass? :P

I'm just about to shower and apply my cellulite cream. I need to take a picture first, but I don't know how I'm going to do that. Lol.

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment