Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear Waldo,

I really just need a little venting.

I'm trying really hard to work it out. One fault I realized in our relationship is that I never told him what I wanted, I expected him to just know and do it.
I remember when we first started dating I would get sweet text messages from him. They were as simple as 'goodmorning, i love you' and it made my entire day. I loved waking up to those.
After a while I grew less appreciative of that. But you never know what you have till it's gone.
He eventually gave up texting me, I can't blame him. But now I'm really trying and I asked him to do that for me.
At first his excuse was that I wasn't appreciative so he stopped. I promised him that wouldn't happen again, and now his excuse is the timezone.
He started cursing at me for my 'attitude'. I didn't know I was getting an attitude. I don't understand why he couldn't have just TOLD me instead of cursing.
I feel like such a burden. All I want is for us to be 'us' again. But I just feel so lost and hurt.
He clearly doesn't understand where I'm coming from and I'm trying hard not to get mad. This isn't an argument worth our time, but I still just want him to know how I feel but he's taking it the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment